Employment Opportunities at ABCSI: August - October 2019
ProgrammersForRent, a division of A. B. Computer Systems, is a leading provider of programming resources to U.S. companies. With very experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and professional consultants and software developers, and with a proven implementation methodology, we help our customers to increase productivity, efficiency, market share, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. Established in 1989, A. B. Computer Systems specializes in the implementation and ongoing support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), Dynamics 365 Business Central, Power BI, Office 365, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Azure Cloud & Document Management. With offices in New York, New Jersey and Florida, we provide implementation and customer support services to small and midsize companies in the United States. As a Microsoft Authorized Business Partner we implement state-of-the-art business software, and are committed to Quality, Service and Customer Satisfaction. We also provide QuickBooks Enterprise Services.
Project Managers/Functional Consultants
- Implement the Microsoft Dynamics NAV and QuickBooks Enterprise, Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, Service, E-Commerce & EDI Software.
- Run implementation projects at companies in New York and New Jersey. Responsibilities include conducting needs analysis studies, consulting, software installation and testing, scheduling, training, conversion, compiling client requirements, writing specifications, and providing on-going phone and on-site customer support.
- Manage customer relationships & ensure high customer satisfaction. Interface with senior management and end users.
- Work out of our Melville, Midtown Manhattan, or Saddle Brook offices.
Requirements: professional experience in implementing Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, Service, E-Commerce, EDI, and CRM Software.Outstanding communication and administration skills are a must.Excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills are required.
Must be dedicated, ethical, honest, professional, and a true team player.Applicants must possess at least a BS/BA degree.
Entry Level Positions are now available.
Experience with Dynamics NAV, CRM & GP, is a big plus!
Software Developers with Dynamics NAV, .Net, SQL or Visual C++ Experience.
Experience with Dynamics NAV, CRM, GP, Sage Pro ERP, SAP and NetSuite is a big plus!
- Responsibilities also include conducting needs and gap analysis studies, consulting, data conversion, compiling client requirements and writing specifications.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in an Object Oriented software development environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM, SQL, Sage Pro ERP, SAP and NetSuite are a big plus.
- Applicants must possess at least a BS/BA degree.
- Outstanding communication and administration skills are a must.
- Excellent presentation and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be dedicated, ethical, honest, professional, and a true team player.
- Experience in a business environment such as Accounting, Distribution, and Manufacturing is required.
- Market & sell the Microsoft Dynamics NAV, GP and CRM, SAP, Sage Pro ERP and NetSuite Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, Service, E-Commerce & EDI Software.
- Interact with senior management and end users.
- Generate leads via networking & phone prospecting.
- Gather and analyze requirements and demonstrate the software to potential customers.
- Prepare proposals, close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Work out of our Melville & Midtown Manhattan offices.
- Full and part time positions are available.
professional experience in selling Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, Service, E-Commerce, EDI, and CRM Software to the Mid-market.
Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Must be highly motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, positive, goal oriented, confident, self starter, fast learner, ethical, honest, professional, friendly, and a true team player.
Applicants must possess at least a BS/BA degree.
Outstanding Growth Opportunities. Pleasant & Professional Work Environment.
We provide Competitive Salary, Bonuses & Excellent Benefits such as 401K (with contributions), The Guardian Health Insurance, and Dental Insurance.
Please send your cover letter, resume & salary requirements via E-mail in PDF format to HR@abcsi.com.
No phone calls or faxes please.
Web Author: A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 by A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright, Trademarks, Disclaimers
New York City, Long Island, Westchester, New Jersey, Connecticut
Implementing Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Navision,
Sage Software MAS 90, MAS 200, and Pro ERP.