Please contact us for more details about the terms and conditions for renting our programmers and analysts.
- Increase your IT department productivity by renting from us experienced and knowledgeable programmers and analysts.
- Reduce training costs - we provide our employees with training on a regular basis.
- No payroll expenses when your workload is low: you rent our experienced programmers and analysts when you need them.
- No internal turnover as the employees are rented.
- Minimize risk - if for some reason you are not satisfied with the rented employee and notify us within three days, you pay only for the first two days (minimum engagements are 5 business days).
- Reduce costs - we pay for all benefits such as vacation & sick time, an excellent health plan, 401K with company contributions, and bonuses. You just pay the daily rate. Also, all our employees are
US citizens, so there are no visa and work permit related costs.
- Increase efficiency - our employees communicate among themselves
on a regular basis and therefore can assist each other when necessary.
- Reduce administrative costs - all payroll & direct deposits, benefits, and employee expenses are all being managed by us. All our employees are equipped with laptops, e-mail, voice mail, and beepers.
- Reduce your Real Estate costs - the rented employees can work at your location or out of our offices at no additional cost.
- Reduce search costs - finding the right employee can cost your firm thousands of dollars. At ProgrammersForRent, you send us your requirements and we send you the resume of the employee that best matches your requirements. There is no cost until such time that
you decide to hire one of our employees.
Web Author: A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 by A. B. Computer Systems, Inc. 11
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright, Trademarks, Disclaimers